Do you have a smart device that you can't get information from because it is not connected to a network? The Packet Power Wireless Network Connector (WNC) can link it to our wireless mesh network --- and the WNC can now work its wireless magic on gas meters.
Sage Metering's Paramount industrial thermal mass flow meter joins the collection of metered devices that work with our Wireless Network connector. Using the WNC, data about gas volume, gas flow rate and liquid temperature is obtained by the WNC from the Modbus RTU interface on the meter and transmitted over the Packet Power wireless network. The data can then be accessed using standard protocols such as Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP, EthernetIP and soon BACnet and MQTT.
|APC||Power strip||Supported AP78XX, 79XX and 88XX models|
|APC||ATS||Supported AP77XX models|
|Austin-Hughes||Power strip||InfraPower with IP Dongle|
|Geist||Power strip||Monitoring units using IMD-02 and IMD-03 meter platforms|
|Janitza||Power strip||UMG 96RM|
|Liebert (Vertiv)||Power strip||MPH devices using RPC-2 communication module|
|RLE||Leak detection controller||LDRA6|
|Sage||Mass flow meter (gas, air, other fluids)||Paramount|
|Servertech||Power strip||Supported PRO2 CDUs|
* May not be compatible with all firmware release levels and configuration settings
New supported devices are added regularly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the process for adding new devices.
- Auto detects supported smart devices
- Instantly connects to Packet Power's self-configuring, self-optimizing wireless mesh network
- Local LCD immediately verifies correct operation
- Supports up to two optional temperature probes
- Can be mounted with a low profile bracket, via a DIN rail clip, or by optional magnet
- Powered by external 100-240V power supply (works with most plug types including C13); some power strips can power the WNC directly from USB or other ports
Easy access to data
Customers with existing monitoring applications can access data sent by the WNC via a Packet Power Ethernet Gateway using standard protocols such as SNMP, Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, MTConnect, BACnet/IP and MQTT. Packet Power's EMX Energy Portal provides an easy to use option for customers that have yet to deploy a monitoring application.