No more stranded power! Packet Power's Wireless Network Connector (WNC) easily makes select metered devices work over our wireless network. The list of supported devices continues to grow based on customer demand.
Simply plug the WNC into the Ethernet or serial port of a supported device and data will automatically begin to flow across the wireless network.
||AP78XX, AP79XX, AP88XX
||InfraPower with IP dongle
||Devices using IMD-02 and IMD-03 meter platform
|Liebert (now Vertiv)
||MPH devices using RPC-2 communication module
||Multi-zone leak detection controller
||Supported PRO2 CDUs
| * May not be compatible with all firmware release levels and configuration settings
Support for other brands of power strips, standalone meters, UPSs, RPPs/PDUs, ATSs, Gensets and other devices are added based on customer need. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Detects supported metered devices
- Instantly connects to Packet Power's self-configuring, self-optimizing wireless mesh network
- Local LCD immediately verifies correct operation
- Supports up to two optional temperature probes
- Can be mounted with a low profile bracket, via a DIN rail clip, or by optional magnet
- Powered by external 100-240V power supply that works with most plug types including C13; some power strips can power the WNC directly from USB or other ports
- Some power strips support daisy-chaining up to four devices per WNC
Easy access to data
Customers with existing monitoring applications can access data sent by the WNC via a Packet Power Ethernet Gateway using standard protocols such as SNMP, Modbus and Ethernet/IP. Packet Power's EMX Energy Portal provides an easy-to-use option for customers that have yet to deploy a monitoring application.
Contact a Packet Power partner or email email@example.com if you want to start leveraging un-networked metered devices in your facility.