Packet Power is pleased to announce Version 4 of our Ethernet Gateway is now available.
It provides a foundation for new Gateway functionality while working seamlessly with existing Packet Power devices.
- Models for small deployments
- New user interface
- New lower-profile bracket that supports standalone mounting or mounting via DIN rail clip, cable ties or adhesive pad
- Sophisticated panel mapping capability
- "Monitor" mode that allows data to be shared selectively across two completely isolated Ethernet networks
- At 76mm x 94mm x 31mm, Version 4 is slightly larger than Version 3
Same secure, scalable wireless monitoring functionality
Packet Power's Gateway Version 4 collects monitoring data from up to 150 Packet Power wireless monitoring devices. Existing Gateway functions such as local firmware updates, auto discovery, load balancing, SNMP and Modbus integration, and master/peer relationships are all supported.
Works with V2 and V3 Gateways
Version 4 can be used in combination with Version 2 and Version 3 Gateways. Note that Ethernet Gateway Version 1 will no longer be supported effective December 31, 2016. V2 and V3 gateways will continue to be actively supported.
Version 4 pricing is comparable to Version 3. Model numbers have changed to reflect new options available. Most outstanding Ethernet Gateway Version 3 orders will be filled with Version 4 models beginning this Fall.
View the product brochure.
Go to www.packetpower.com/gateways-hubs for more information.